Notre Dame School is seeking a Netball Coach who will work closely with the PE staff assisting with the coaching and umpiring of netball for 1-2 hours per week to start with. Availability for Wednesday afternoon 3pm-4.10pm is essential.
• Assisting with netball coaching sessions including setting up for the lesson and co-ordinating the warm up/cool down
• Help with and lead coaching sessions at games practices
• Being pro-active within the lesson, by listening to teaching points given by the staff member in charge and helping with correction detail in terms of body position, stance, etc.
• Giving due consideration to the needs of individual pupils and thus ensuring that all pupils are working and developing at their own pace
• Looking to develop individual sporting needs, as well as team strategies
• Willingness and flexibility to be actively involved in the management of equipment and facilities
• Umpiring (assisting in the management and organisation of fixtures)
• Responsibility for all the PE stores, ensuring that they are kept tidy and ready for the next user.
• Accompanying netball teams to some school matches and tournaments