Reference Number: SCC171842
Salary £18.13—£30.33 per hour. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Wednesday 13th December 2017
Interview Date: Week commencing 18th December 2017
Location: FutureSkills@ MediaCityUK, Salford College of Further Education
Contract Type: Casual
Salford College of Further Education is looking to employ an experienced Professional Business and Accounting Teacher with a proven track record of delivering a high level of quality teaching up to and including level 4 AAT and levels 3-5 in Business. Applicants must have experience of teaching at Level 4 and have achieved or be working towards the V1 award.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information please visit our website and twitter.
Reasons to Join Us
· Sixth Form College’s Associations terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
· A wide range of learning & career opportunities
· MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
· Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
· We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.