Catering Operations Manager
Start Date: September 2018 (negotiable for the right candidate)
Contract Type: Full Time Contract Term: Permanent Salary: NJC Grade 8 (Pt29 to 33) (Term Time + 2 Weeks + 5 inset days) £30,756 - £34,106 pro rata.
Lymm High School is a large high performing secondary school with exceptional resources including a swimming pool, leisure complex and residential centre in Anglesey. We are looking for an experienced Catering Manager who will have responsibility for the catering provision within the school and at our Residential Centre in Anglesey.
• Strategically manage the catering provision for the whole school and our Residential Centre including hospitality
• Attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality food provision
• Minimum 5 years catering and budget management and retail experience
• Experience of strategic planning and project management
• Prudent budget management skills
• Experience of procurement, foods and consumables
• Experience of generating year on year profit in a catering environment
• Motivated and focussed
• Experience of effectively managing staff
For further details and an application form please visit: www.lymmhigh.org.uk
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 29th July at 9am
Application forms should be returned to email@example.com
Interview Date – Tuesday 7th August 2018.