Reference Number: SC1617159A
Salary: Starting salary £17,123 per annum, (Pro rata = £5,332 for 13 hours ) (Band 8, points 19-23) incremental progression throughout the band is available
Location: Eccles Contract
Type: Term Time Only (Fixed Term until 22nd December 2017)
Hours per Week: 13 hours (Monday - 7 hours, Friday - 6 hours)
This post requires a conscientious and well organised Administrator to join our busy team within our Eccles Centre on a part time basis. You will be the first point of contact for enquiries from learners and a number of external agencies. You will ensure that the administration of the department runs smoothly and effec-tively. You should be an excellent team player, have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be familiar with a range of administrative duties including dealing with confidential information. To be successful in this role you must have a proven track record in a similar administrative role, with outstanding communication skills. Ideally you will also have experience of working in an educational environment and a sound knowledge of the relevant funding.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information about Salford City College please visit our website and twitter
Salford City College is highly ambitious and a leading provider in Greater Manchester. It aims to be outstanding in all aspects of its work.
Reason to Join Us
Great holiday entitlement, Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the gener-ous pension scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 20th August 2017
Interview Date: TBC
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.