- Expiring soon
- £11.14 per hour
- Job type:
- Full Time, Temporary
- Start date:
- Required from September
- Apply by:
- 30 August 2017
Autumn Term only
(September – December)
Farleigh School is a vibrant and thriving co-educational Prep School rated ‘Excellent’ in all categories following its most recent ISI inspection. We are committed to delivering the very best educational experience to our 450 boarding and day pupils aged 3-13. The School is situated in almost 70 acres of beautiful parkland in the Test Valley in Hampshire.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Interim Chef to join our sixteen strong team to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen. This role will suit a hard working individual with excellent team working skills. Previous experience of large scale catering is desirable.
It is envisaged that the role will be approximately 40 hours per week (term time only). Additional hours may be required from time to time to cover hospitality events. Flexibility is greatly valued in an Independent School setting.
Candidates should be aware that own transport is essential due to the location of the school.
For further information and an application pack please contact Human Resources at Farleigh School on 01264 712863 or email email@example.com
Farleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant(s) will be required to undergo appropriate Child Protection Screening, including references from past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
About Farleigh School
- Farleigh School
- Red Rice, Andover
- SP11 7PW
- United Kingdom
- To share with parents in the spiritual, moral and intellectual development of their children in a Catholic community, which welcomes all faiths.
- To provide a first class education striving for excellence in all academic, cultural and sporting pursuits, giving every child the confidence to discover where their gifts lie and to enjoy their talents.
- To educate children in the teaching and sacramental life of the Church and to encourage them towards a life of faith.
- To create a well-ordered and caring school community, where the self-respect and dignity of each person will flourish.
- To help Farleigh pupils to grow up honorably, inspired by high ideals, so that they may serve others generously, and be strong in friendship and family.
To live out our ethos as a Catholic school and in so doing,
- ensure the development of our children, spiritually, morally, socially, intellectually and culturally;
- provide a broad and high quality education for children of mixed ability which will lay strong foundations for a fulfilling and rewarding life;
- prepare and educate each child for the appropriate first choice of senior school;
- make Farleigh a special place to enjoy a part of their childhood through warm pastoral care of the highest standard.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.