Applications are invited for a Chemistry and Science Teacher for our client school located in the Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is an Independent Christian coeducational school and caters for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12.
About the Role:
• Full time permanent role commencing Term 3, 2021
• Teaching Years 11-12 Chemistry and Years 7-12 Science
• Previous experience teaching NSW High School Certificate (HSC), ACT Board of Senior Secondary Studies (BSSS) and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP) will be highly regarded
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with Teacher Quality Institute (TQI) and Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP)
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548332 SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales