ABC Teachers are looking for a teacher of Chemistry for long term post starting April 2018. We require someone who has excellent knowledge of the curriculum and is able to teach outstanding lessons at KS3/4 and KS5.
The school is based in central Warwick. The school has a clear ethos and vision and they have a culture of high aspiration and they celebrate high achievement in academic, vocational and personal contexts and encourage all students to achieve their potential.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Charlie today on 02476 510097 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
· Responsible for writing and developing schemes of work.
· Responsible for monitoring progress in Biology across KS3, KS4 and KS5.
· Attending departmental meetings.
· Attending parent’s evenings as required.
· Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities.
· This is a long term supply role.
About the School:
· The school is a larger-than-average size.
· The school is constantly looking to improve
· The Sponsor has a national reputation for academic excellence, particularly in the sciences.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charlie today on 02476 510097 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
As a preferred supplier of Birmingham City Council, you can be safe in the knowledge that we will be confident of finding the work that you want.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.