Teacher of Chemistry
DIA are looking for an inspiring Chemistry teacher with experience in an international school, teaching IB-DP and IB-MP Chemistry.
Dubai International Academy (DIA), caters to students from KG1 to IB Diploma.
We offer a rigorous curriculum and a rich language programme in an international setting based on the three prestigious programmes from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP), Middle Years Programme (IB-MYP) and Diploma Programme (IB-DP). In fact, we were the first school in the U.A.E authorised by the International Baccalaureate to offer the full continuum of the IB curriculum.
• Experience in IB-MYP, IB-DP, GCSE, A-Levels or any other outcomes based education system preferred.
• Experienced teachers with a confirmed track record could be considered for
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, and a recognized teaching certification.
• Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference.
• Non-native English speakers must have IELTS 7.5 or higher.
• Assessment for learning will be an asset.
• Good Communication and technology skills are key requirements.
Interested applicants, should forward a full CV by email to: email@example.com
Please visit our website to learn more about our schools, www.innoventureseducation.com
PLEASE PUT “CHEMISTRY 2018-19” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL.
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email.