Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Chemistry Teacher / Science Teacher to join an outstanding school in the heart of Hammersmith and Fulham, South West London. This position is available to start immediately on a temporary basis. The successful Chemistry Teacher / Science Teacher will have a background, or a degree in Chemistry and either have experience, or be able to teach up to A-Level. There will also be a permanent contract on offer for the right candidate, paying MPS Inner London.
About the Role
· Chemistry Teacher / Science Teacher
· Teaching Chemistry up to A-Level
· Will be following the AQA syllabus
· Full time temporary role with the potential to become permanent
· Daily rate from £130 - £190 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Outstanding all girls’ school
· High academic standards
· Modern facilities
· Based in the heart of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
· Located within walking distance from a popular tube station with great road links also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Chemistry Teacher / Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Must have experience, or be able to teach up to A-Level (AQA)
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN1859.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.