Vision for Education Cheshire
- Expiring soon
- Daily Rate - £90 - £140 per day
- Job type:
- Full Time, Supply
- Start date:
- January 2018
- Apply by:
- 20 December 2017
Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Chemistry Teacher for a Outstanding 11 – 18 Secondary School based in Warrington. The position will be across Key Stages 3, 4 and potentially 5. It is a full-time opportunity and will commence in January 2018 for the remainder of the academic year.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have experience offering all sciences across Keystages 3 and 4 with a Chemistry specialism. Experience of teaching Chemistry at KS5 level would be advantageous but not essential for this role.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified Science teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
To apply for this position, you must hold Secondary QTS.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button below.
If you have a query about the role, please call our Warrington branch on 01925 648 131.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.
About Vision for Education Cheshire
- Vision for Education Cheshire
- Ground Floor 3/4, Tannery Court, Tanners Lane, Warrington
- WA2 7NA
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.