LANGLEY PARK ACADEMIES and LANGLEY PARK SCHOOL FOR BOYS
Chief Operating Officer
New Multi-Academy Trust
CONTRACT: Full time
SALARY RANGE: £65k - £85k according to skills and experience
Langley Park Academies and Langley Park School for Boys Academy Trust are coming together to launch a brand new multi-academy trust in September 2018. We are looking for an exceptional individual to lead on the formation of this new Trust and to take a central and senior role in its management and on-going development.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Operating Officer has responsibility for the financial, corporate, commercial and operational management of the Trust and for setting and delivering on the Trust’s financial and operational strategy.
The successful candidate will:
• Have an impressive track record of working at a senior level, ideally in education
• Be enterprising and ambitious with demonstrable experience of strategic leadership
• Have the skills and experience to deliver cost effective and efficient central services to schools
• Have excellent communication and management skills
• Have a thorough understanding of financial policies and procedures
• Have an up to date knowledge of the educational landscape and the statutory requirements of academy schools
This role incorporates the role of Chief Finance Officer and a financial qualification would therefore be desirable. Please see application details on our website www.langleyparkacademies.org.uk. Completed application forms should be emailed to Linda Van Renselar at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to visit the Trust and establish whether we are right for you, you are warmly invited to do so.
Please note that whilst you are also welcome to submit a CV, shortlisting will be based solely on our application form and your covering letter. All applicants must fully complete the LPA Application Form.
Closing date: Friday 13th October
Interview date: Thursday 19th October
Langley Park Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check.