Class Teachers - any Key Stage
For September 2020
Our pupils are keen to work with teachers who promote a love of learning.
We wish to appoint teachers who have :
• a commitment to a rich curriculum and building knowledge.
• skills in raising and maintain standards.
• excellent practitioners who promote wellbeing and enjoyment of school.
Our academy offers :
• Happy, well motivated, engaged pupils.
• Supportive colleagues with a strong link to the other primary academy in the Trust.
• A committed Governing Body and links with the University of Lincoln.
Applications are welcomed from candidates with strengths in any curriculum areas, including music and the arts.
Holbeach Bank Academy is driven in our commitment to providing our pupils with the best. Our strong links across the Lincolnshire Educational Trust support personal development and driving our exciting curriculum.
Applicants are welcomed and encouraged to visit our academy by emailing
or telephone 01406 423375
The closing date for applications is Friday 27th March 2020
Holbeach Bank Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS clearance is necessary prior to joining us.