The Governing Body wishes to appoint an excellent class practitioner and leader for September 2018 to take on the role of class teacher.
The St Teresa Primary school is an outstanding (Ofsted 2014) and very popular primary school with well- behaved and well-motivated children. You will be supported within a friendly and lively team and encouraged to further develop your skills.
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint someone who is:
- An excellent practitioner who fully supports the school’s Catholic ethos and has a desire to live out and share the faith through their work.
- A teacher who has the capacity to develop strong teamwork and who can apply the principles of strategic and creative thinking.
- A proven communicator who will ensure the continuing development of the school within a safe, inclusive, diverse and nurturing environment.
- Has experience of successfully leading a subject area
The school offers:
- A strong Catholic ethos.
- Enthusiastic, friendly children eager to learn.
- Friendly and hardworking colleagues who care about children.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly recommended by appointment with the Head of School.
Please contact the school office for an application form and job description on the above telephone number or email address. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications: 21st May
Interviews will take place: 4th June
The Governing Body is fully committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in its care. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and receipt of satisfactory references.
Diocese of Brentwood
The St. Teresa Catholic Primary School
Dagenham, Essex, RM8 2XJ
Telephone: 0208 270 4757
Acting Headteacher: Mrs G. Corry