Gascoigne Primary – A dynamic and forward-thinking school in which highly-skilled staff enable all pupils to make good progress.
Our inclusive ethos underpins everything that we do. We are a school that takes seriously its duty to transform individuals’ lives. In judging the school to be Good in 2017,
Ofsted noted that our “commitment to all pupils and their families is clear for all to see…(our) work with the most vulnerable is a strength…making a real difference to pupils’ well-being.”
We are seeking to appoint suitably qualified professionals who are both passionate and knowledgeable about children’s learning and emotional development and share our values.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to be part of a dedicated team of professionals.
We want to hear from you if you:
• Are highly motivated, with high expectations of children;
• Are passionate about children’s learning and emotional development and able to inspire our pupils, staff and parents;
• Motivated to get the best out of our children and gain excellence in developing an inspirational provision;
• Share in our pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning.
We will offer you:
• A rich and purposeful learning environment;
• Targeted professional development and great opportunities for career progression;
• And finally…an extraordinary roof-top playground with far-reaching views over our local community!
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, please come and meet us to see for yourself!
We would love to show you around our amazing school before applying for the job so if you would like to arrange a visit, please contact our Headteacher, Ms Jo Preston on 02082704291
Application packs can be downloaded via the TES or from our school website https://www.gascoigneprimaryschool.co.uk/recruitment/ and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date and Shortlisting: Friday 27th March 2020
Interviews: Monday 30th March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people; this post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service undertaken on all applicants