Gascoigne Primary – a dynamic and forward-thinking school in which highly-skilled staff
enable all pupils to make good progress.
Our inclusive ethos underpins everything that we do. We are a school that takes
seriously its duty to transform individuals’ lives. In judging the school to be Good in 2017,
Ofsted noted that our “commitment to all pupils and their families is clear for all to
see…(our) work with the most vulnerable is a strength…making a real difference to
We are seeking to appoint suitably qualified professionals who are both passionate and
knowledgeable about children’s learning and emotional development and share our
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to be part of a dedicated team
We want to hear from you if you:
• Are highly motivated, with high expectations of children;
• Are passionate about children’s learning and emotional development and able to
inspire our pupils, staff and parents;
• Motivated to get the best out of our children and gain excellence in developing
an inspirational provision;
• Share in our pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning.
What we offer:
• A rich and purposeful learning environment;
• Targeted professional development and great opportunities for career
• And finally…an extraordinary roof-top playground with far-reaching views over
our local community!
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, please come and meet us to see for
An application pack can be downloaded from our website:
https://www.gascoigneprimaryschool.co.uk/recruitment/ or by emailing
Kemi Odutola (Office Manager): email@example.com you can contact us by phone
on: 020 8270 4291.
For more information about our school please visit our website:
Closing date and Shortlisting: Monday 17th May 2021
Interviews: WB 24th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people;
this post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced disclosure from the
Disclosure & Barring Service undertaken on all applicants"
Gascoigne Primary School
Barking and Dagenham
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years