We are a school that shines….come and see for yourself!
Ofsted graded us as outstanding in all areas in May 2015.
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Pick up the phone, come and visit – and meet our fabulous children in our new building.
The Hyde School is a two form entry primary school. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and skilled teacher who wants to join our great team and who shares in our determination to enable every child to succeed. We won’t put a ceiling on learning! Do you feel the same?
We can offer you
• An opportunity to shine!
• A school that is ‘all about the children’
• A strong and supportive leadership team who all teach.
• An incredibly supportive and positive working environment with happy, friendly, well behaved children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
• Exciting opportunities to be part of something unique.
• Outstanding CPD opportunities.
• Supportive and welcoming governors, staff and parents.
• Flexible working and job share opportunities if you want to work part time
This is an exciting opportunity to join us.
Be part of something special………Come and visit!
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application packs are available from and returnable to the School.
Visits warmly welcomed, call 020 8205 8707
Email for an application pack: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 14th January 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 16th January 2019