Reach your full potential at Lessness Heath Primary School
Are you ready for the most exciting few years of your career? If so, Lessness Heath Primary School is the place for you. The 650 children are looking for you to help them reach their full potential and the staff are looking for you to join their friendly, positive and focused team.
Lessness Heath Primary School is a popular 3 form entry school in Bexley, South East London and is seeking to appoint a Class Teacher on a permanent full-time contract.
We are forward-thinking, caring and, most important of all, a happy school where pupils of all abilities and social backgrounds achieve. Our pupils are well-behaved, aspiring always to be “the best versions of themselves”.
In exchange for your commitment and energy a career at Lessness Heath Primary School can offer you:
• A welcoming environment that puts wellbeing at the heart of the school for all stakeholders
• A teacher Ipad to use as an innovative resource for planning and teaching
• The opportunity to work with a purposeful and relevant global curriculum
• A paid wellbeing day per year
• A large leadership team to give you the support and guidance needed
• Self directed CPD and teacher-led learning, taking ownership of your professional development and pathways both in our school and across the Trust
• Working in a culture that promotes trust and autonomy in all staff with an innovative approach to marking and planning which allows teachers to use their professional judgment
Your interview day is a mutual process aligned to helping you to decide if Lessness Heath Primary is the place to advance your career. We aim to make it as supportive as possible. Please state, in your personal statement, whether you wish to be considered for a KS1 or 2 teaching position.
Progress your career supported by exceptional CPD
Support for new colleagues at Lessness Heath is outstanding. We are supported by the Primary First Trust a small and effective primary only academy chain who support us in offering exceptional CPD. At any stage of your career we can offer bespoke tailored training which can support your individual needs and career aspirations. The Trust offers an excellent and unique opportunity for local career progression.
We pride ourselves that each of our staff members will be clear about the next steps of their development, how they can move forward and where they can access the expertise to achieve their aims.
Learn more about what a career at Lessness Heath can offer you
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, so you can see first-hand what a career with us can offer and meet our wonderful pupils and staff team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone no: 01322433290
Interview Date: Week beginning 20th April 2020
You can also learn more about us by visiting our website https://lessnessheath-bexley.co.uk/
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring check and other employment checks. The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery. References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.