- Are you an NQT looking for the perfect school to start your career?
- Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge?
Wherever you are in your career, we would love to hear from you.
We are a lovely, welcoming school who are committed to providing high-quality training and development and would love for you to join our team. We are looking for dynamic and energetic class teachers to join our hardworking team.in September 2019.
The successful candidates will:
- Be excellent Primary practitioners
- Plan creative and challenging lessons
- Work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer:
- A good track record of supporting NQTs
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic and hard-working children
- A well-resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A steady supply of cake!
As we are a primary school we are able to provide some flexibility, using teachers’ strengths to place them in year groups from EYFS to Year 6. We also have the opportunity for you to join us to cover a maternity contract for a period of up to two terms.
To give you an insight as to what we can offer you, please come and visit us on Wednesday 24th April 2019. We are holding an informal open morning at 9.30am where you can meet staff, pupils or simply have a chat.
For more information please contact the school by emailing email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Thursday 25th April 2019 at 12 Noon
Interviews will be Wednesday 1st May 2019
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.