School should be fun, creative and an inspirational experience for both teachers and children. St Mary’s has been on a successful journey in recent years, which has been built on ensuring that this is a place where learning is exciting and teaching is stimulating. A happy, valued teacher leads to high achieving children, whose sense of wonder brings their school experience alive.
As a member of our teaching staff you will have an opportunity to join a friendly, diverse, inclusive, small 2 form entry primary school. You will work in a supportive, caring environment with a well-motivated team. We have enthusiastic pupils, supportive parents and governors and committed hard-working staff. If you are looking for a school where you are supported and encouraged and where you will receive excellent induction and on-going training, then St Mary’s is the school for you! The children, staff and governors wish to appoint highly motivated teachers to join our dedicated school team at an exciting time, moving the school to 'outstanding' from our 'good' June 2017 Ofsted grading.
Would you like to:
• Be part of a team which is dynamic and committed to making St Mary’s an outstanding school?
• Demonstrate inspiring, innovative and highly effective practice in your class teaching?
• Develop your practice in a highly supportive and nurturing environment?
• Make a positive contribution to a popular, fully inclusive school?
We can offer you:
• A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued.
• Children who are fun to be with and are motivated by enjoyable learning experiences.
• A very caring, supportive and highly motivated staff team.
• A vibrant, multi-ethnic school community set in an area of rich cultural diversity
• Excellent links with the wider community, including St Mary’s church, to enrich learning opportunities and enhance the children’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
• A commitment to your ongoing professional development, with opportunities to develop as both a teacher and a leader. We are partners of the Brent Teaching School Alliance and offer quality training programmes and opportunities for all staff.
• Committed Governors who support all aspects of the school.
Do you have:
• A wish to develop as an outstanding teacher, have a love of learning and high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour?
• The desire to see every child reach the highest possible outcomes?
• The ability to demonstrate outstanding classroom teaching?
• A sense of fun, creativity and love for all kinds of children?
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills?
• The aspiration to lead and manage a curriculum area?
• The willingness to promote the school’s vision and Christian values?
Visits welcome by appointment. National pay and conditions apply. Application packs are available from the school secretary. Please email: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 22nd June 12pm (Early application strongly encouraged. Vacancies may be filled prior to closing date. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by telephone).
Interview dates: To be arranged as applications are received.
St Mary’s CE is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have DBS clearance.