Unique opportunity to make a difference to a rapidly improving school and develop a curriculum for the local community
This is an exciting opportunity for a Class to be part of something incredibly special and help re-energize an already established school.
We are looking for an inspirational class teacher to join our team to provide the best education for all of our children by ensuring they are supported, engaged and inspired in their learning.
As a KS2 Teacher, you will play an integral role in shaping the future and growth of Southgate Primary School with the opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of the local community.
The School has also recently invested in IPC- a comprehensive, thematic, creative curriculum, with a clear process of learning and specific learning goals for every subject.
We are interested in speaking with experienced teachers, NQTs and returners regardless of if you're looking for full or Part time hours and regardless of key stage specialism.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
•New top of the range computer facilities to aid Teaching and Learning
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Recognition of previous school continuous service.
• Excellent CPD opportunities
The ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding practitioner
• Innovative and inspirational
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children
• Committed to working with parents and the wider community
Closing date for applications: 15th November
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment with the Headteacher, James Broad.
GLF reserves the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.