An exciting opportunity at Oasis Academy Ryelands
Outstanding Class Teacher
Salary: M1 – UPS3 £28,355 - £44,541(Outer London) plus Teacher pension scheme
Start Date: 1st September 2020
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team for an enthusiastic, committed professional who shares our ethos and vision. You will be able to inspire, enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students to raise achievement at all levels due to our culture of high performance and expectations of both staff and students.
Oasis Academy Ryelands is for students aged three to eleven. The academy is rated Good with Outstanding features by Ofsted. The academy forms part of Oasis Community Learning which a multi–academy sponsor is growing extensively across the UK.
What we are looking for
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning. We are looking for:
• QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree, and experience as a primary school teacher
• Someone who can model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
• A person with the potential and ambition to undertake phase or core subject leadership
• A commitment to ongoing professional development
• Someone who will contribute to the wider life at the academy
• A teacher who will maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
• Innovation, high levels of motivation and eagerness to take a lead
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of our staff team
• The successful candidate will be an outstanding Teacher with knowledge and experience in either the Early Years, KS1 or KS2 curriculum and raising attainment.
There will be excellent opportunities for progression and promotion, and we are interested in hearing from newly qualified and experienced teachers.
We can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive academy environment through professional development, providing courses and qualifications, including our Aspiring Leaders NPQML and NPQSL programs to help you achieve your ambitions more quickly.
You will be part of the Oasis family developing practitioners and nurturing excellent future leaders, with unrivalled opportunities for progression; whatever your aspirations as a teacher, middle or senior leader,
• An Outer London Allowance
• Teacher pension scheme(TPS)
• Good transport links close by ,Trams Buses and Overground Trains
• Reduced rates to the gym based 2mins away at Oasis Arena
Oasis Community Learning runs transformational Academies in many areas across the United Kingdom. Believing that every person, in addition to every child matters, we are working with the wider Oasis Group, transforming schools into Community hubs, through applying a holistic view of Education. To learn more about Oasis’ vision for unlocking our students’ potential and working in partnership with our local community, please visit our website: www.oasiscommunitylearning.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Completed application should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities. Reg. Charity No: 1109288.
For further information about this position or to request an application pack
telephone: 0208 656 4165.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 27th March 2020 at 11.am
Interviews will take place: On a date to be confirmed