Class Teacher KS1/KS2
Salary: Portability will be honoured (inner London) –see additional salary information below
St John’s Primary School has entered into a new era of educational provision and excellence following significant achievements in both recent Ofsted reviews, educational outcomes and our move into a beautiful and purpose-built Conran designed school in January 2018.
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic class teacher with exemplary practice and high expectations
- resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- a commitment to professional development opportunities
- the opportunity to be a key player influencing whole school developments (experienced teachers)
- teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- a school that is highly popular and well resourced
- a welcoming school where children enjoy their learning
TLR 2.3, £2,667 available for experienced teachers with an interest in subject leadership. Newly Qualified Teachers will be offered a start date from 1st July for familiarisation and induction. £4,500 is representative of total gross salary paid for the months of July and August at salary reference point 1. For experienced teachers who are able to start on 1st July (i.e. those who are not contracted to another post), negotiable.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office, to arrange a mutually convenient time.
St John’s is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Certificate from the DBS. Further information can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crb
Closing date for applications: Monday, 21st May 2018 5pm
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday, 23rd May 2018