Contract Term: 1 Year Maternity
High Standards Together
The children, staff and governors at Holy Trinity are looking to appoint enthusiastic, inspirational teachers to join our staff team in September 2018 who will share our values and vision; who will continue to build on the achievements of this successful school.
Holy Trinity School is a one-form entry Church of England school with a single bulge class and morning nursery, led by a dedicated team of Governors and senior leaders. A multiple-year journey of improvement, inspired by the school mission statement, resulted in an Outstanding grade from OFSTED. We continue to be committed to achieving an outstanding education for all our children.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Is an outstanding teacher, with the ability to, motivate and develop the highest standards in our teachers.
- Will work transparently, proactively and enthusiastically within our team.
- Will nurture and inspire our children, so that each child is kept safe and has access to the best educational opportunities.
- Will be able to support and develop the school’s vision with children, parents, staff and governors.
- Is fully supportive of the school’s Christian ethos and willing to maintain and further develop links with the church and the community in East Finchley.
- Is confident to contribute to and learn from best practice in Barnet.
We can offer:
A thriving, happy school at the heart of a vibrant London community.
Well behaved pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn.
A highly motivated and capable staff team.
An engaged school community and parent/teacher association.
A supportive Governing Body which is committed to strengthening the leadership of the school.
A school with a wonderful, positive and friendly Christian ethos which is dedicated to enriching the lives of the children that attend our school.
Close links with the church and community and a SIAMS ‘Outstanding’ grading.
A commitment to quality professional development, including development opportunities with partner schools in Barnet.
To apply for this role, please fill out the attached application form. Please return completed application forms to the school.
Closing date: Thursday 19 April 2018.
Shortlisting: Friday 20 April 2018.
Interview date: Thursday 26 April 2018.
Holy Trinity are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check with the DBS.
We welcome visits and the opportunity to show you around our school. To arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on 020 8883 1824 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Holy Trinity C of E Primary School,
London, N2 8GA.