Whitecraig Primary School
- Job type:
- Part Time, Temporary
- Apply by:
- 21 January 2018
2 post available:
Temporary part time maternity cover until December 2018 approx.
17.5 hours per week
Wednesday, Thursday and alternate Fridays
To start asap
Temporary part time NQT cover until 29 June 2018
7 hours 42 mins per week (1 day)
To be worked on a Wednesday
To start asap
Whitecraig Primary School serves the village of Whitecraig and the surrounding area. The current school roll is 104, and we have a morning only Nursery with capacity for 20 children. Currently, there are five classes in the school (P1/2, P2/3, P4/5, P5/6 and P6/7). The school building is spacious and the pupils benefit from a large playground which was developed with support from the Parent Council and Support from the Start
Please indicate on the application form which of the above posts you wish to be considered for.
- To undertake class-teaching duties
- Teach assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
- Develop the school curriculum.
- Assess, record and report on the work of pupils.
- Prepare pupils for examinations and assist with their administration.
- Provide advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
- Promote and safeguard the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
- Work in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
- Undertake appropriate and agreed Career Long Professional Development (CLPL).
- Participate in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
- Contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
Closing date: 21/01/2018
Reference: EAL02544Whitecriag Primary School
About Whitecraig Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.