An interest and experience in Support for Learning is desirable. This is an exciting post giving candidates the opportunity to work as part of a welcoming and collaborative team. The role will focus on providing additional differentiation and support to groups across the school in literacy and numeracy , raising attainment. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work closely with our support for learning teacher.
To undertake class-teaching duties
- Teach assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
- Develop the school curriculum.
- Assess, record and report on the work of pupils.
- Prepare pupils for examinations and assist with their administration.
- Provide advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
- Promote and safeguard the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
- Work in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
- Undertake appropriate and agreed Career Long Professional Development (CLPL).
- Participate in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
- Contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
Closing date: 18/02/2018
Loretto RC Primary School