An exciting opportunity to join us as a Class Teacher in an expanding school from September 2018
Have you got the drive, desire and dedication to make a difference quickly for our children?
Could you be the experienced individual we are looking for to join us on our journey of growth and expansion?
Having been through our exciting expansion in September 2016, from a Junior school to an all through four form entry Primary School with a Nursery, we are looking to appoint a Class Teacher that can join our team and assist in the delivery of our creative and engaging curriculum. This is an exciting time to join our Ofsted rated 'Good' school and help us in our transition, shaping the educational direction and outcome for our current and future children.
We would love to hear from experienced professionals seeking a new and rewarding challenge and are willing to share their outstanding teaching and learning experiences and expertise.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
The ideal candidate will be:
• A Class Teacher with a record of successful teaching at primary level.
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice.
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations.
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in become lifelong learners.
Interview date: 20 June 2018
It is essential that all of our staff understand the culture and climate of the school, our community and the wider educational environment therefore we positively encourage visits around the school with the Headteacher to get a sense of the transformation the school is going through. Please call the school on 020-8393-6406
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.