The Directors and Governors of St Gregory’s Catholic Academy, a member of the Carmel Education Trust, wish to appoint a suitably qualified teacher, to join St Gregory’s Catholic Academy (Nursery and Primary School).
We are looking to appoint a skilled, committed, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly, successful team.
We need someone who is:
- Passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being
- Experienced teaching EYFS
- Committed to achieving high standard of learning and behaviour for all our children.
- Passionate about the development of a dynamic and inspiring curriculum, being able to lead and motivate our children.
- Has excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills.
The appointed person should be creative, forward thinking, and able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative to ensure quality education for all pupils.
St Gregory’s is an oversubscribed, primary academy with a strong sense of community in the parish of English Martyrs Ss Peter & Paul.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. For further information and application forms please see our website: www.stgregorysacademy.org.uk or contact the School Office.
Application forms should be returned to the school office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org