An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Class Teacher to join Bicester Learning Academy at Glory Farm Primary School. The position will be based in Year 6. This is a full-time, fixed-term role from January to August 2020 to cover a period of maternity leave.
We can offer you:
- an innovative and supportive working environment;
- caring, well behaved and motivated children;
- friendly and hardworking colleagues;
- good career development opportunities;
- an excellent learning environment.
We are seeking candidates who are:
- excellent classroom practitioners;
- committed to the education and well-being of all the pupils in our school;
- able to work well as members of a team;
- hardworking and highly motivated;
- passionate about teaching and learning;
- full of drive, imagination, creativity and initiative;
- reflective practitioners with high aspirations for all pupils.
For an informal discussion of the post please contact Mrs Jane MacLachlan Headteacher. Visits to the school are also warmly welcomed. Please telephone the office on 01869 244050.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
To find out more about our academy visit www.bicesterlearningacademy.co.uk
Alternatively please contact Human Resources by telephone on Tel: 01869 362697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th September 2019, 9am
Bicester Learning Academy is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.