St Matthew’s currently has the following vacancies for September 2019
• One two day permanent contract to work in Reception, most likely Thursdays and Fridays
• One full time permanent contract to work in Key Stage One
• One full time maternity leave contract in Key Stage One, expected to last until June 2020.
• One full time maternity leave contract in Key Stage Two, expected to last until December 2019.
All posts will be paid on the Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale depending on previous experience.
Depending on how the overall recruitment process goes, there may be some flexibility as to which key stage the recruited teachers work in.
We are a bustling, exciting school in the centre of Cambridge which celebrates the diversity of the community it serves. Judged “outstanding” by OFSTED in September 2011, we are a happy and successful school and a great place to work.
We can offer you:
• A positive, happy working environment
• A fantastic, state of the art building
• Wonderful staff, children and parents to work with
Can you offer us:
• Excellent classroom practice and a passion for teaching?
• An ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with children, parents and staff?
• Dedication and a sense of fun?
If so, we would welcome your application.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and our staff must share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An application pack is available from our website at www.stmatthews.cambs.sch.uk/vacancies or the school office:
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, contact the school office: email: email@example.com; Tel: 01223 568838.
The closing date and time for applications will be Monday 25th March 2019 at 10am. Interviews will be shortly thereafter.