Full time Class teacher from April 2018
We are seeking the best possible candidate and are able to offer complete flexibility with this post, which could be offered as:
• A one-term contract, teaching in a reception class for the summer term.
• A permanent class teacher contract, initially teaching in the reception class, but with flexibility for preferred year group thereafter.
• A permanent class teacher contract, initially teaching in the reception class as above, but with a middle leadership role and TLR3 payment.
Are you someone who:
• Loves teaching a pioneering, creative and integrated curriculum?
• Is reflective and demonstrates an interest in educational research?
• Is passionate about inspiring children to achieve their full potential?
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a supportive team?
• Has high expectations of pupil behaviour and attitude, as well as achievement?
• Has some experience of subject leadership and would like to progress your career?
Fulbourn is an innovative, popular and rapidly growing primary school, operating at the heart of the village community. We have strong educational principles and values that drive every aspect of school life and are looking for an exciting, forward thinking and inspiring teacher to join our successful school. We can offer:
• A happy school with enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils;
• A friendly and supportive staff team and governing body;
• A creative approach to learning;
• An opportunity to develop professionally.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Jo Kindred, Jan Purath or Olivia Maury on 01223 712525 to arrange an appointment or to request an application pack. In line with safer recruitment practices, application forms rather than CVs will be used during the selection process, although we would also like you to include a personal letter of application describing how you meet the person specification. Fulbourn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post that you are applying for is subject to an enhanced DBS check. If successful in being invited to interview, the process will include questions regarding the safeguarding of children.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 19th December 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews on Wednesday 10th January