KS2 - 1 x Full-time (Permanent) & 1 x Part-time (3 days a week Temporary for 1 year in Year 4)
Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery is an expanding four form of entry school, situated close to the border of Harrow and Barnet. We want the very best for every child in our school and as staff we work hard to ensure our children are happy and safe, so they can achieve their full potential. Our pupils’ behaviour and welfare is Outstanding (Ofsted 2018).
We are on an exciting journey under our new leadership, embedding the good practices recognised in our recent inspection and with our staffs’ wellbeing at heart. We have a number of vacancies for MPS class teachers or teachers beginning their teaching career as NQTs.
We want our staff to see themselves as lead learners, who are committed to their own professional development. You are the right candidate if you:
• already have extensive experience and passion for working within the primary phases, specifically KS2
• enjoy using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning and respond to the individual strengths and needs of the children in your care.
• are committed in delivering exciting learning experiences in stimulating environments both in and out of the classroom.
• display relentless passion and enthusiasm for striving for the very best, and your talent for effective planning, teaching and assessment enables children to make exceptional progress.
• are excited and motivated by the rewards and challenges of working in school at the beginning of a journey that affords you the opportunity to make your MARK!
In return for your hard work and dedication to improving the provision for every child, we can offer you:
• incredibly enthusiastic, well-behaved and motivated pupils
• a great staff team to work with
• the support of a leadership team, dedicated to having a positive impact on your wellbeing as well as pupil outcomes
• opportunities to develop your leadership skills and to further your career
• dedicated PPA and management time for you to carry out your role.
If you are a creative and talented class teacher and believe this may the right school for you and wish for an informal (and confidential) discussion please contact: Maureen Rafferty at: email@example.com. To arrange a visit, please contact Toral Patel on 020 8951 5380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information and application packs are available on our website: www.whitchurchprimary.harrow.sch.uk - School Information - Vacancies. Application by letter and completed application form to Personnel, Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery, Wemborough Road, HA7 2EQ. Telephone 020 8951 5380 or emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 22nd April 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 8th May 2019.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of interviews.)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references, medical clearances, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Whitchurch Visions & Values: Learners today, leaders tomorrow
Our core values: respect, responsibility, resilience, honesty, generosity, self-belief