We are looking to appoint a dynamic class teacher to join Millennium Primary School for September 2019.
Millennium is an outstanding and successful school, which serves a broad catchment area close to the 02 in Greenwich, with excellent, well-equipped modern facilities. We are very proud of our exciting and inventive curriculum that we offer children to develop respect, honesty, resilience, kindness, curiosity and ambition – our Millennium values.
Millennium Primary School is part of the Maritime Academy Trust which is an innovative group of seven schools working across the boroughs of Greenwich and Medway.
A successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
- Be creative and possess drive, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational success.
- Have a solid understanding of the primary curriculum.
In return we offer the applicant:
- A positive, happy and friendly working environment.
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
- Opportunities for further career development through the Maritime Academy Trust.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- Offer a range of amazing benefits through the Maritime Hub such as EAP Pensions, Cycle to Work Scheme, Wellbeing Centre, Employee Assistance Programme, development opportunities and access to hundreds of retail discounts
Millennium is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought for the successful candidate.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone 0208 8580394 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Monday 25th February 2019 at 12 noon
Interviews: Week beginning 4th March 2019