Are you looking for the next step in your teaching career? Do you want to be part of a school that recognises excellence and develops talent? Then this is the opportunity that you are searching for!
We are seeking to appoint a motivated class teacher to come and join the staff team at Brackenbury. This position initially is likely to be within KS1 or KS2.
Brackenbury is a diverse and vibrant school that is fully reflective of the mixed community which it serves. We have been graded as outstanding by Ofsted (Jan ’09) and wish to continue to enhance our fantastic teaching and learning.
We are seeking to appoint someone who….
• Ideally has relevant experience of teaching in KS1 or KS2
• Is an inclusive and inspiring teacher with a strong record of improving rates of progress
• Is ambitious and energetic and can ensure high quality provision
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and qualities that motivate children
• Is a committed, adaptable team player with excellent communication and organisational skills
• Will be accountable for raising standards and securing high quality provision within their class.
• A creative environment which welcomes innovation and new ideas
• Enthusiastic, friendly children with a love of learning
• The opportunity to work alongside an enthusiastic and supportive team of teachers and support staff, well behaved children and a dedicated governing body.
• A supportive CPD programme that includes regular coaching to support and develop your teaching.
• Excellent location with close transport links
• A school committed to staff wellbeing
• Potential for career progression
• Inner London weighting
Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment. Please contact the school office on 020 8743 3074 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time to visit or have an informal discussion with Dave Collins, the Head teacher about the school and the role. Further information and an application pack can be obtained from the school website
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews may take place prior to closing date. Therefore, an early application is recommended.
Brackenbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full DBS checks.
Brackenbury Primary School
Hammersmith and Fulham
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years