St Luke’s CE School
Class Teacher required for September 2019.
We are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to join our highly motivated team. St Luke’s is a small, friendly primary school located in the heart of one of London’s most beautiful villages. This unique, half-form entry school serves the local community, welcoming families of all faiths and none. It is currently in partnership with Hampstead Parochial CE Primary School and offers successful candidates the opportunity to be supported by a much wider staff community.
Our children come to school ready to learn and we aim to provide them with secure foundations for life, so that they leave St Luke’s with an excellent all round education and a love of learning.
St Luke’s can offer:
- a thoughtful and caring school where developing effective learners is central to our ethos
- a partner school to provide more opportunities for continued professional development
- highly motivated children with exemplary behaviour
- year group partners across the two schools to share good practice and plan collaboratively
- a very positive Ofsted report (“Good” – September 2017)
- a supportive environment to develop and promote strong pedagogy
- exceptional location – within walking distance of the shops and cinemas of Hampstead High Street and Finchley Road O2 Centre
- opportunity to lead a subject
The successful candidate will have:
- high expectations for the achievement of every pupil
- strong commitment to their own professional development
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- high levels of self-motivation and an eagerness to take a lead
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit contact the Office Manager Daniel Dicker at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7435 5604
Closing Date: 9:00am 23rd April 2019
Interviews: 25th and 26th April 2019
For an application pack please visit the school website at www.stlukesschool.org.uk or contact the Office Manager Daniel Dicker at email@example.com Completed application forms should be returned to the Office Manager.
St Luke’s CE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment.