Class Teacher (September 2019)
Salary: M1 – M6 (Inner London Allowance)
Experienced teachers and NQT applications will be considered
About the school
We are looking to appoint an excellent class teacher to join our highly motivated and committed staff team as a class teacher in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
Hampstead Parochial is a small, friendly primary school located in the heart of one of London’s most beautiful villages, very close to Hampstead tube station. Our children come to school ready to learn and leave the school exceptionally well prepared for the next stage in their education. For the past 3 years the school has been listed in the top 200 highest performing schools in England (ranked 11th highest in England 2018).
Hampstead Parochial can offer:
- a thoughtful and caring school where developing effective learners is our central concern
- highly motivated children with exemplary behaviour
- a thriving local community with a wonderfully supportive PTA that organises fun events throughout the year
- links with our partner school, St Luke’s, enabling collaborative and professional development opportunities across two schools
- a supportive team of colleagues, school leaders, governors and parents
- excellent resources including exceptional ICT facilities
- an exceptional learning environment
- the opportunity to take on subject leadership of a curriculum area where appropriate
- exceptional location at the top of Hampstead High Street, very close to the underground station.
The successful candidate will have:
- high expectations for the achievement of every pupil
- strong commitment to their own professional development
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- high levels of self motivation and an eagerness to take a lead
- the ability to be reflective and continually seek opportunities to learn and develop their practice
- an understanding of working in a Church of England school and an enthusiasm for supporting the vision and ethos
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. The school will be available to visit from the 4th March to the 22nd March. Please contact the School Business Manager, Monwara Sikder at email@example.com or on 020 7433 6755, in order to arrange a visit with the Headteacher.
For an application pack please visit the School Website or contact the School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed application forms should be returned to the School Business Manager.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 22nd March 2019
Interviews commencing: Monday 1st April 2019
Hampstead Parochial School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment.