Inner London MPS 1-6 (£30,480 - £41,483) or UPS for an exceptional candidate
Inspire their remarkable with us
Given school closures, all interviews will be conducted remotely,
Excellent Opportunity for Career Development…
Are you an outstanding teacher, looking for your next opportunity and challenge? Would you relish the chance to be part of an aspirational and innovative team?
We are looking to appoint an outstanding class teacher with successful experience who is committed to achieving high standards and to sharing our vision of providing an exceptional, innovative education that inspires and enables our pupils to choose a remarkable life. As an outstanding school we are looking for candidates who can help Trinity on its journey to being world class.
Who are we looking for..?
- Are you a dedicated and energetic individual?
- Do you have high expectations?
- Are you committed to your own growth and development?
- Are you equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team?
- Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you!
The successful applicant will be given significant opportunity to further their professional development.
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact Melissa Martinez (Principal) at email@example.com
Trinity Primary Academy is based in North London, opened on 1st September 2012 and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). Our Academy has 480 children aged between 3 and 11. We are situated in the heart of vibrant Wood Green, 2 minutes from the underground station and within easy reach of Crouch End, Hornsey and Highgate.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing Date: Monday 30 March 2020
To apply today, please click the 'Quick Apply' button below.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Each of the academies within the AET is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.