Required November 2019 or January 2020
Salary : MPR1-UPR3 Outer London+ SEN Allowance
Would you like a new challenge in an outstanding friendly and supportive special school committed to team work?
‘Here I can truly say it is all about the team. Everyone is in tune’ Ofsted 2018
Woodlands is an expanding school for 135 students and pupils between the ages of 3-11 with a range of needs. We are looking for teachers interested in develop their career or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post.
Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential. We are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children and is willing to support our vision of developing Courageous and Confident Learners.
What we will offer:
• Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team and governors committed to staff support
• Career development: induction tailored to your needs, mentoring and coaching
• Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
• Warm positive environment in which to work
• A school that is innovative and continuously seeks opportunities to further improve and develop
As an outstanding school Woodlands is an open and inclusive school community. We welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.
Download application pack attached to this advert or email school for the pack.
Closing date: 20.09.2019
Interview date: 25.09.2019
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged; please contact us on the number below to arrange.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and staff and all standard recruitment screening processes will apply to this post.
Woodlands School, Bransgrove Road, Edgware, HA8 6JP
Tel: 02083812188. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org