Rated Outstanding by Ofsted, Radlett Lodge School is part of the National Autistic Society. We are a weekly & termly boarding school for 55 pupils with autism aged 4 to 19 years old.
We are currently looking for a Qualified Teacher to join the Team:
Qualified Teacher with a passion to work in an organisation that specialises in autism, supporting autistic adults or children on the autism spectrum live the life they choose. You will have the ability to lead a team of experienced support staff whilst playing a full part in the life of the school community.
Desired Skills and qualifications:
- QTS (Essential)
- Teaching experience (SEN/ASD)
- Evidence of outstanding teaching & learning
- Proven knowledge of the National Curriculum and the impact on pupils with autism
- Ability to lead and drive forward an area of the curriculum in our school which follows a Primary Education model
- Passion for working with pupils of all ages with challenging behaviour
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to lead by example
- Be excited by and enthusiastic about curriculum innovations and teaching and learning approaches
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please visit our National Autistic Society website https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/nas/displayjob.aspx?jobid=2175 or for more information please contact Polly Gunning on 07766 315718.
Closing Date 28th February 2018.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Applications for this job are sought from anyone who is suitably qualified and experienced for the role but particularly welcome from those with a diagnosis of autism or Asperger syndrome.
The NAS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and adults who use our services and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete the relevant safeguarding checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Radlett Lodge School, Harper Lane, Radlett, Herts WD7 9HW