Grove Park is a creative 2 form entry school nestled in the heart of Chiswick with a lovely new building and extensive outside space set in impressive grounds.
We are a forward thinking outstanding school and this is a unique time to join us to be part of our exciting strong and dynamic team.
- Be a good or outstanding practitioner with a commitment to excellence in all you do
- Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
- Be the best teacher you can for all the children in your care.
- Be inspiring and creative and a positive role model
- Have a good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum and exciting teaching ideas
- Be professional, dedicated and hard working
- Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
What we can offer:
- A rich and stimulating curriculum
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
- Extremely polite and well behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
- Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
- Specialist PE and Music Teacher
- Dedicated PPA time
- To be part of an outstanding school at the forefront of inspiring, exciting and cutting-edge educational developments.
If you have a strong desire to become the best teacher you can, to work in a stimulating and high achieving environment with lovely children and highly dedicated and supportive staff then we would love to hear from you.
Please state in your application if you have a preference for EYFS, Key Stage 1 or 2 or if you are happy to be considered for all.
NQT’s are welcome to apply and will be well supported through a highly innovative and exciting programme of development.
All application details, including a full job description and person specification and application form are available from the school’s website www.groveparkprimary.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday, 22nd April 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday, 23rd April 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday, 30th April 2019
Start date: 1st September 2019
Grove Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.