Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Range – Upper Pay Range (Depending on experience and skills)
Salary Range: £29,664-£48,244 per annum
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Required for September 2018
Drayton Park and Montem are federated primary schools in the heart of Islington. We are happy, vibrant and creative schools that encourage positive attitudes to learning and where staff, pupils and the wider community come together to provide the highest standards of education. In our last Ofsteds (May 2016 / July 2017), we were graded ‘Good’ with some ‘Outstanding’ aspects. We are seeking full-time class teachers and a range of year groups are available. NQTs are welcome to apply. We will consider applications for part-time working too. An opportunity for maths subject leadership is also available.
• Someone who loves helping children learn.
• An excellent teacher, keen to become even better.
• Committed to supporting and including the broadest range of pupils.
• Great at collaborating with colleagues.
• Committed to following the school’s policies and ethos, whilst helping us make them even better.
• Great at solving problems in positive ways.
• Good at using feedback and support to develop yourself.
• Committed to nurturing partnerships with parents and the wider community.
• An ambitious commitment to learning for all.
• Pride in our diversity and sense of community.
• Great children who want to learn.
• Supportive management.
• A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
• A commitment to excellent professional development.
Visits to the schools are encouraged and can be arranged on Weds 24th or Thurs 25th April by calling or emailing either of the school offices as follows:
• Drayton Park: 020 7607 4142 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Montem: 020 7272 6556 / email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 25th April, midnight.
Interview dates: 29th April – 1st May.
To apply, please click here http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/vacancy/1677754
Alternatively, please apply online on www.islington.gov.uk, following the jobs link.
If you need any assistance please email the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number DRA/330
At Drayton Park and Montem School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.