Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a thriving school?
If so, look no further!
Our Lady of Lourdes (an academy school part of The Good Shepherd Catholic Trust) is a highly respected and successful 2 form entry Catholic Primary School located in the leafy suburb of Wanstead, East London. We have great transport links and are part of a vibrant community offering excellent amenities within walking distance.
We are looking for an outstanding Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teacher to join our popular school. You will have a good understanding of high quality teaching, strong interpersonal and organisational skills and be highly motivated and passionate about raising standards for children of all abilities. An additional TLR may be available to the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to supporting the ethos of a Catholic school
• Have excellent curriculum knowledge
• Have high expectations of achievement for all pupils
• Have the ability to inspire children
• Be committed to working with parents and the wider school community
• Be creative and flexible with a good sense of humour
In exchange for this we can offer:
• A positive and caring environment based on the values of the Catholic faith
• Well-behaved, friendly pupils who love coming to school
• A supportive working environment with dedicated, committed and happy staff
• A Rights Respecting School
• A school that is forward thinking and committed to high expectations for all
• A leadership team who will support you to achieve your professional goals
Visits to the School to meet the Head, the children and staff are welcome and can be arranged by calling the School on 020 8989 9521. Further information about us can be found on our school website http://www.ourladyoflourdesrcprimary.org
Completed forms should be returned to Martina Gray at the school address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: Friday 27th March 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 1st April 2020
Start date: September 2020
Salary: M1- M6 (£28,356 - £40,035) and the position is suitable for NQTs.
At Our Lady of Lourdes we embrace diversity and promote equality for all. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our school. We comply with the statutory legislative requirements and guidance that seeks to protect children including ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education Guidance’. In order to meet this responsibility, we follow a rigorous selection process to discourage and screen out unsuitable applicants.