We are a popular primary school in South West London looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly school and work as part of our team. We will provide you with the perfect opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated children and supportive parents. We welcome applications from NQT’s. Whilst the role is currently available on a 1 year maternity contract there may be the opportunity to extend subject to budget the following year.
- Be an excellent classroom teacher with a proven record of raising achievement
- Be resourceful, innovative and able to embrace change
- Have the knowledge and expertise to enthuse your colleagues
- Be a teacher who is committed to personal and professional development
In return we can offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle and senior leaders.
- A well-resourced curriculum
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and further details can be obtained by contacting the school on 020 8946 5452 or by email email@example.com. You can also visit our website www.earlsfield.wandsworth.sch.uk to find out about the many things we do!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
When completing the form, candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 25 April 2019 (at 4pm)
Interviews: week beginning 29 April 2019
(please clearly state on your application form dates in this week that you may not be available for interview.)
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Earlsfield Primary School
London, SW18 3QQ
Tel: 020 8946 5452
Headteacher: Steve Trow
Number on Roll 500
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.