NQT’s are welcome to apply
“Pupils are proud of their school and highly appreciate the support teachers give them” – Good Ofsted - July 2017. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and dynamic KS1 or KS2 Teacher to join our committed and hardworking team.
You need to:
• be a good or outstanding classroom practitioner;
• have high expectations of behaviour and achievement;
• have the ability to value and suitably challenge children;
• be prepared to work flexibly as part of a close knit partnership using shared teaching approaches to learning.
We can offer you:
• amazing children, with a passion for learning;
• a dedicated leadership team to support you professionally;
• opportunities for you to lead and initiate projects and subjects throughout the school.
• we value our staff and assist them in achieving outstanding practice through reflection, training and development;
• we value parents as partners, communicating openly and listening readily, inviting their input with respect and consideration.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For further details please contact Jane Potter by phone on 020 8672 6796 option 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 23 May 2018 (at noon) Interview/Selection Day: 24 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Sellincourt Primary School Sellincourt Road Tooting, London SW17 9SA Tel: 020 8672 6796 Fax: 020 8672 6057 Email: email@example.com Headteacher: Miss Hayley Clayton