Possibility of a TLR or Lead Practitioner role depending on experience. Required for September 2018.
We are looking for ambitious and highly motivated teachers to join our innovative and learning centred school. Our last Ofsted inspection report (June 2016) acknowledged the remarkable and on-going transformation of the school: leadership and management, personal development, behaviour and welfare and early years provision were all judged outstanding. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Wingfield Primary School as we recently moved into a brand new building. We are part of the Compass Partnership of schools. Further, we’re now working in partnership with Apple and the adventure learning charity Wide Horizons.
“Children happily play and learn alongside each other in a highly stimulating environment.” Ofsted inspection report (June 2016)
As a member of our team you will:
• Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for our children
• Learn about our creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
• Have access to the latest research and see how we apply it to teaching and learning
• Be part of a forward thinking, dynamic team of professionals who see children at the heart of the learning process
• Have opportunities to learn within the Compass Partnership of schools
• Enjoy teaching and learning in a contemporary building featuring a food science laboratory, a sports hall, a studio and an extensive outdoor learning space which includes forest school and a multi-purpose games area
Visits are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: Friday 26th January 2018.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 29th January 2018.
As part of the interview process you will be required to teach a lesson.
For an application pack please email email@example.com or visit our school website www.wingfield.greenwich.sch.uk
Wingfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
No Agencies Please.