We are looking to recruit an exceptional, driven and enthusiastic Class Teacher
Required to start either April or September 2018
We are a Rights Respecting School and this is embedded in our Fryent ethos. We believe that in primary school, happiness is key to success. We have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils. It is expected that all our children make excellent progress and develop the skills and personal qualities that they will need for the future. At Fryent, we have high expectations where outstanding learning and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our improvement planning, our pedagogy and practice.
Why work at Fryent Primary school?
· Pupils and their outcomes are at the heart of school life.
· We have an open and supportive staff team with a focus on improving practice and raising standards.
· Our pupils demonstrate an excitement for learning.
· We provide opportunities for staff to grow and develop.
· Everyone is valued.
You must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
· Buy into the culture, vision and ethos of the school.
· Work without compromise or excuses in achieving the best possible outcomes for their pupils.
· Be open to change and development, both as an individual and as part of our school.
· Demonstrate the ability to be collaborative and innovative with a positive attitude.
· Be a leader of learning within their classroom.
Please go to our website to download an application pack or email either Ms Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Brown, HR & Facilities Manager on email@example.com to request a pack.
Fryent Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check, disqualification by association and satisfactory references.
Closing date: Monday 19th February 2018 at 12 noon.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20th February / Wednesday 21st February 2018
Interview; Friday 23rd February or Monday 26th February 2018
- Visits are strongly encouraged and very welcome