CLASS TEACHERS KS1/2 MPS/UPS – NQT’s welcome to apply To start September 2018
Welcome to St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School, Acton. We are seeking to appoint a highly inspirational, creative, enthusiastic and skilled EYFS, KS1 or KS2 teacher to our popular and high achieving school. We welcome candidates with experience or NQTs.
We are a team of supportive and caring staff who are dedicated to developing the whole child. As a result, our children are energetic, friendly and enjoy taking responsibility for themselves and others. We are dedicated to supporting the professional development of all of our staff, actively encouraging our teachers to develop new initiatives within their teams, and are keen to develop future leaders.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school • Be a consistently good or outstanding teacher
• Be skilled at building up positive and respectful relationships with children, parents & colleagues
• Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing and able to share ideas and expertise • Be keen to develop their own teaching and try out new initiatives as part of an exciting and creative curriculum
• Be an inspirational teacher who motivates all children to do their very best • Be committed to ensuring that every child will flourish and reach their full potential
We can offer: •
A warm and welcoming school and parish community • Enthusiastic pupils who are eager and ready to learn •
A highly motivated and supportive staff team
• Support for your own professional development
• Enthusiastic and supportive parents
If this is you, then please apply by submitting a completed application form by post or email to: Opinder Sokhi, School Business Manager, St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School, 1 Pierrepoint Road, Acton, London, W3 9JR. firstname.lastname@example.org
At St Vincent’s we are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children; successful candidates will only be appointed subject to satisfactory references and receipt of an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further details, please refer to the Person Specification and application form on our school website: www.st-vincents.ealing.sch.uk
The closing date for application is Monday 21st May 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview, which are due to take place on Friday 25th May 2018.
If you would like to come and take a look round and meet our friendly pupils and staff, please call the school to arrange a visit. We look forward to welcoming you. I look forward to receiving your application. In the meantime, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Thank you for showing an interest in our school.
Mrs Monica McCarthy Headteacher