Diocese of Westminster / Harrow LA
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School, Roxborough Park, Harrow-on-the-Hill, Middx HA1 3BE
Tel: 0208 422 1600. Email: email@example.com
REQUIRED FOR FEBRUARY 2019. FIXED TERM CONTRACT TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE
(NQTs are very welcome to apply)
The Governors of our successful and popular school wish to appoint an inspirational Class Teacher committed to excellence, who is able to inspire and motivate pupils and has high expectations for their achievement and behaviour.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Be a practising Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of the school
- Be an exemplary Class Teacher with high expectations for attainment and behaviour
- Have a passion for teaching and learning and a talent for bringing learning alive
- Be able to inspire and promote creativity
- Be able to work as part of a team dedicated to school improvement
- Be flexible and self-starting
We can offer you:
- An Outstanding School (Ofsted 2012, R.E. Section 48, 2017)
- Delightful, well-motivated children with enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
- A supportive and happy school community which works closely with parents and parish
- A friendly staff team who work closely together to provide the best care and teaching for the children
- Supportive parents and governors
- Commitment to the professional development of all our staff
We warmly welcome visits to St Anselm’s. Please contact the school to arrange.
To apply, please download the attached application form or contact the school office for a copy. Please forward to the school by email or post to the school address.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 17th December 2018 (1pm)
Interviews: Tuesday 18th December 2018
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. We expect all staff to sign a Catholic Education Service contract of employment.