Montpelier Primary School is a large and over-subscribed Outstanding School in Ealing, West London. Having been a National Support School since 2012, we were designated a Teaching School in 2016. This allows us to offer particularly targeted and robust CPD for all our staff.
For this role, we are pleased to be able to offer the right candidate a £1,000 recruitment and retention payment to secure a minimum two-year commitment to our school. In addition to this, the school benefits from staff parking, excellent public transport links and beautiful surroundings, being adjacent to an established arboretum.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
• is able to raise and sustain standards
• has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
• has excellent curriculum knowledge
• is able to enthuse and inspire children
• can contribute to a dynamic and committed team • has an interest in ICT to support learning.
• was judged to be Outstanding in 2012
• was awarded Teaching School status in 2016
• has a supportive leadership team
• is committed to continuing professional development
• is highly popular and well resourced
• has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
• has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children.
Applications are equally welcome from experienced outstanding teachers and from those who have just one or two years of teaching experience. The school has a supportive ethos and is focussed on professional development for all staff members. This is complemented by our Teaching School activities as the hub school for the West London Teaching Alliance (WLTA).
Closing date: 21st March 2018 at noon. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on the closing date. Interviews will take place before the Easter break. The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the closing date.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found online.