Chalgrove Primary, wish to appoint a talented and enthusiastic teacher starting in January 2019 (NQT’s are welcome to apply). Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• Can inspire and motivate our pupils with consistently good teaching
• Has a positive and solution focussed approach
• Is flexible and can work in a team • Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Is willing to go above and beyond for the school and the children
In return we can offer:
• Enthusiastic children with exemplary behaviour
• Friendly staff
• Supportive parents and governors
• An amazing outdoor area • Opportunities for professional development
Completed application forms should be emailed or posted directly to the school. We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment policy and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 19th Nov 2018
Observations/Interview Week: From Tuesday 20th Nov 2018