St John Fisher is a Catholic, voluntary-aided school with a strong emphasis on inclusion and is increasing to three-form entry. We are looking forward to joining with one high school and three other primaries to createe The Blessed Holy Family Catholic Academy Trust.
CLASS TEACHER – KS1 or KS2
We would welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs to join this ‘outstanding’ school (Ofsted 2009/Section 48 2014).
To the right applicant we can offer:-
- a very supportive atmosphere with a strong sense of community.
- well behaved pupils who are hard-working and have a love for learning.
- a school that takes pride in developing the whole child.
- an opportunity to develop your skills with excellent CPD opportunities.
- the support of a leadership team dedicated to having a positive impact on your wellbeing as well as pupil outcomes.
- a supportive and friendly Governing Body, committed to continuing school improvement.
Visits: Visits to the school, prior to application, are welcomed by arrangement with Mrs Marion Bowles, the school administrator, Tel. (020) 8868 2961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: noon Tuesday 23rd April
Interviews: Tuesday 7th May
The application pack is available on the school website http://www.stjohnfisherschool.co.uk
Completed application forms to be submitted to Mrs Marion Bowles, School Administrator by post at the above address or by email to: email@example.com to be received by the closing date.
C.V.s are not acceptable for this post.
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and to equal opportunities. Appointments to this post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and sound reference; references will be taken up prior to interview.